December 3, 2019
GA Gives Day is on the way in December – But you can give at any time!
Whether you have $10, $100, or $10,000 to give, it all adds up!
Three easy steps
- Visit GAgivesday.org
- Type The Center for Children and Young Adults in the search bar (spell “and” do not use the “&” sign)
- Click on Donate Now
WE need your help! Here are some ways to engage your friends, family and co-workers
- Post information about GA Gives Day on your social media accounts
- Send an email challenging your co-workers, family and/or friends to give up the money they would spend on coffee and make a donation to CCYA through GA Gives! You could do the same with giving up lunch or dinner out. Stay home and play board games with your family instead of going to the movies, etc.
- Email your families, friends & contacts an email to encourage giving to CCYA w/ instructions. (send the same email during three power hours morning, noon & night as reminders)
- Send out GA Gives Day Postcards to your contacts
- Get creativeJ post a video on FB getting people on board with giving
Click on our CCYA GA Gives short cut Link below
For more information, contact Angela Thornton @ 770-485-1659 (or) email@example.com