Help Us Make A Home for Children!
Donate Needed Items, Coordinate a Donation Drive, Make Something Special for our Kids, or Visit our Target Registry . . .
Before bringing donations to CCYA, please contact Angela Thornton, Chief Advancement Officer, at 770-333-9447 ext. 135 or email@example.com about the items you would like to give.
Current Needs at Our Shelter:
1. Gift cards to Walmart, Kroger, or Publix
2. Twin bed-in-a-bag sets; colorful and teen-friendly for boys and girls (no white please)
3. Bottled water
4. Gas cards
5. Tickets or gift cards for exhibits, movies, bowling, skating, plays, restaurants, Dave & Busters, sporting events, etc.
6. Gift cards to Target, Kohl’s, TJ Maxx, or Old Navy
7. Summer supplies: beach towels, swim trunks (adult sizes), swim shirts (boys and girls, adult sizes), sunscreen, Nike slides (adult sizes), Crocs (adult sizes)
8. Cleaning supplies: Pine Sol, Clorox, 409, Windex, dishwashing detergent, rinse aid for dishwashers
9. Cook or bring in a meal (weekday or weekend). Contact Keesha Walker, Kitchen Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-333-9447 x114
10. Individually packed snacks
Visit Our Target Registry
We have launched a Wish List registry at Target stores. This is a way for us to communicate our current needs with donors and the community. The Wish List covers many different areas and price ranges, from toiletries and school supplies to room décor, furniture and electronics.
You can either look it up at your local Target store or shop for us online:
- Go to target.com
- Click link for list / registries on the red banner across the top
- For I want to, click find
- Under find a registry or wish list, enter:
- First Name: ccya
- Last Name: ccya
For More Information
Contact Angela Thornton at email@example.com or call 770-333-9447 x135 for a more extensive list of wish list items.