Tuesday, November 29th, 2022
You don’t have to wait until Giving Tuesday to donate. You can give anytime.
Whether you have $10, $100, or $10,000 to give, it all adds up!
Two ways to give:
1. Scan the QR Code which takes you to our donation page on our website (ccyakids.org)
2. Visit GAgivesday.org
- Type The Center for Children and Young Adults in the search bar (spell “and” do not use the “&” sign)
- Click on Donate Now
WE need your help! Here are some ways to engage your friends, family and co-workers
- Post information about GA Gives Day on your social media accounts
- Send an email challenging your co-workers, family and/or friends to give up the money they would spend on coffee and make a donation to CCYA through GA Gives! You could do the same with giving up lunch or dinner out. Stay home and play board games with your family instead of going to the movies, etc.
- Email your families, friends & contacts an email to encourage giving to CCYA w/ instructions. (send the same email during three power hours morning, noon & night as reminders)
- Send out GA Gives Day Postcards to your contacts
- Get creative and post a video on social media getting people on board with giving
For more information, contact Angela Thornton @ 770-485-1659 (or) email@example.com